6.04.2012

TRUE: Haulin Ass For The Saudis



Where my Cousin makes a deal with Saudi Arabia
Blog Hits for Booty Pics. 
THIS IS REAL
THIS IS HAPPENING
I have to admit, Cousin Chazz was clever this time.  He spent a day deciphering how to get ridiculous blog traffic from across the world.  This is no joke.  At the end of April we did a bit 
Within that bit was successfully encoded a homing beacon for worldwide internet traffic.  And that beacon was this photo:
Yes, the now infamous image, Big-Booty-Wit-Pearls, had a strange effect on this blog.  Whereas it began as a bit involving the translation of words to the growing Russian readership, it has exploded into something else: Saudis Google image searching finding the very post above.  And it has been an explosion.  Every day hundreds of hits from Saudi Arabia, and you too, UAE, all for this post.  You sure like your SafeSearch approved ladies with much ass over there.  With that in mind, let my Cousin Chazz get in on this with a little PROPOSITION.

Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
Greetings my tawny princes.  I can only surmise from your internet habits that y'all be desperately horny, and would like more pictures of ladies.  I could help you there.  Could.  For instance, I could sneak this little gem across the border:
   
Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
That's Appolonia ready to purify herself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka.  That she's Greek isn't what counts  What counts is that I HAVE PURPLE RAIN on BLURAY.  And I could pass some of that along to you.  All you have to do is read a couple blog posts not related to asses, you oil-squatting booty-repressed masturbators.  Tell your friends: when 100 of you subscribe, you will get one post devoted to Google.sa approved sexy booty pics.  That's the deal.  Take it or leave it.  Never forget this UAE, nor you Saudia -- I M UR CUZ, there is no government that can stop me from getting my pics to the masses.  Some have said I'm the hero Saudi Arabia needs right now, America's Cousin, Chazz, the Sentinel of Liberty, a new prophet to my horny Ottoman brothers.  BEHOLD!
Look into the apple glow of American Exceptionalism!!!

0 comments: