2.10.2012

BEST READER COMMENTS: 2.12


1. posted on Sh*t on a Shingle:



Anonymous said...
You can't sell Government Cheese. I work hard for my money, and my tax dollars go to buy that cheese. That's what is wrong with this country, all the deadbeats working the system and wasting our hard earned dollars. Ron Paul 2012!
hny said...
By Government Cheese, I mean Gremlin Cheese. Sorry. Gremlin Cheese is like Government Cheese, but not as good. Government Cheese eaters make fun of me when they see me at the beach with my gremlin and pickle loaf sandwiches.
2. posted on The Hinterlands

Minh D.Obrien said...
Hello, you used to write great, but the last several posts have been kinda boringāļK I miss your super writings. Past several posts are just a little bit out of track! come on! 06-11 YAMAHA RAPTOR700: BLINGSTAR GAS CAP - POLISHED ALUMINUM (POLISHED ALUMINUM)
hny said...
Appreciate your reply very much, will do my best, but let's get to the real issue: tell me about this Yamaha gas cap.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT

hny said...

You're so mysterious, Anonymous. But I think I know who you are... Eddie DeVere, the Earl of OXFORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huzzah!