2.12.2012

KYDD TALENT: Whitney Houston - Mitt Romney - Call of Duty Cheats

Stevie Kydd -- Kydd Talent Associates

See how easy it is.  Greetings.  I'm Stevie Kydd, KYD TALENT -- Agent to the Blogs.
I'm here to fulfill a promise I made to take this blog to THE NEXT LEVEL!

JUSTIN BEIBER and such.
LANA DEL RAY per se...
OBAMA.
THE DESCENDANTS.
DARK KNIGHT RISES.  SKYRIM.  DICK PILLS.  
So any-hoo.  Seen this yet?

Just me bein me, Stevie Kyd, turning this BLOG into a PLAYA, playa!



I sat down for a meeting with these nice folk, and I'm like, Babies, what is this blog?  What does it want to be, Babies?  Does it want to be a photo blog?  A literary endeavor? Babies, we need an identity!  Then it hit me... YouTube Links.  Money in the bank, Babies! Money in the mother-F*^#ing Bank!!
Enjoy the new "page-hit" driven HNYWORK.  Where our motto is: So many videos of Grammy falling through a trampoline, so little time!!  
Stevie Kydd does it again!
SEXY WIZARDS!

0 comments: