9.07.2011

REPLACING CHAZZ 6: Stan from Deerhunter

Yeah.  I'm here.  I'm gonna write a little thing here about .. uh.. about some things going on over at the steel mill.  But, um, I seem to have misplaced the power cord to the laptop.  Anyone seen my power cord?  I bought it special.  Anyone carrying an extra battery?  Anyone got an extra battery for an HP?  Hey, let me borrow your extra battery.  Can I borrow your battery, your extra battery?...
No?  What do you mean "No"?

Some f*^%in friend.  Some friend you are.  Fine I'll write it fast.  So then.. Oh, shit.  I seem to have misplaced my " " key.  The key between the H and the K.  The letter between the I and K.  It's gone.  I &ust replaced that key.  I &ust bought that key brand new!
Do any of you have an extra & key?  Come on, let me borrow your extra key.  This is my chance to write about the steel mill.

You're a bastard, you know that?
I fixed you up a million times.  I fixed this guy up a million times!

  

0 comments: