5.01.2012

DEBUT: Ratilda Wickham


  • Who is Ratilda Wickham?
    answer: A Mom.  A Lover.  A Woman. And the MOST HONEST FACEBOOK POSTER EVER.  Learn about her husband, Morris, and their crazy life, below!

    Reminder, everyone, Girls Night Out is Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Next Tuesday!! Dos Equis! :)
     ·  ·  · 5 hours ago · 



  • I was questioning the existence of God yesterday, then I thought, I NEED NEW BRAS! :)
     ·  ·  · 5 hours ago · 



  • Tip: When my kids won't eat the dinner, I put barbecue sauce on it :)
     ·  ·  · 5 hours ago · 



  • I don't much care for dogs :)
     ·  ·  · 5 hours ago · 



  • Why are store clerks so dumb to me?! :)  I told her the red one.  RED.  Get it?  So get it :)
     ·  ·  · 5 hours ago · 



  • Celine's baby is so ugly.  I'm seriously doubting the father is the one she's claiming :)
     ·  ·  · 5 hours ago · 



  • Morris was like, "Why didn't you pick up a gallon of milk, while you were shopping", and I told him, "Uh, Morris, let me remind you, I'm the only one in this house who took a business course at Florida State. Why don't you let me handle the purchases. Besides, you can never have enough shoes! Am I right, Girls? :)
     ·  ·  · Thursday at 7:35am · 



  • Why do Magazines have to have so many ads?  When I run my own magazine, I won't have any ads at all. My Dad always told me I think outside the box, and he was right :)
     ·  ·  · Thursday at 7:32am · 



  • I'm really pissed off that my book group don't consider The Vampire Diaries a "classic". Oh, whatever, okay, keep reading Dostoyevsky.  They're all whores. :)
     ·  ·  · Thursday at 7:30am · 



  • Oh my God, today Morris saved a hobo who was being attacked by gang members by the highway underpass. He's such a glory hog.  Today was supposed to be about me having lost my baby weight :)
     ·  ·  · Thursday at 7:29am · 



  • Hit me up, readers. I really want to meet my fans. But don't friend request me if you're poor or ugly :)
     ·  ·  · Thursday at 7:28am · 



  • I just hate being so attractive. I'm totally being like frozen out by the other moms.  I didn't ask your man to stare at me :)
     ·  ·  · Thursday at 7:27am · 



  • I guess like I'm going to be writing for this blog, because like I'm working on trying to do my own blog to coincide with my company Tuscan Dreams, but honestly, this blog is pretty low rent. Someone needs to tell this guy he can't draw :)
     ·  ·  · Thursday at 7:25am · 



  • I just think I should be running like managing like a company of my own that would like empower women with trips to the south of France, and Tuscany, and other places from books. I'd so rock that type of job. Someone get going on this idea! :)
     ·  ·  · Thursday at 7:18am · 



  • I'm like, "Morris, I know you like working at the dog rescue, but you only make thirty grand a year, I mean, we drive a Tercel." He doesn't get it. He never does :)
     ·  ·  · Thursday at 7:15am · 



  • Morris is like kind of, I don't know, I love him and everything, but I don't know, it's been three years, so.. hit me up, exes :)
     ·  ·  · Thursday at 7:14am · 



  • It just seems like recently like my kids just aren't like turning out that good :)
     ·  ·  · Thursday at 7:12am · 

0 comments: