4.08.2012

CHAZZ: I Have An Amex

The American Express Tweets Cousin Chazz thinks will get him a Platinum Card:


Despite a credit score of 87, and no bank account, Cousin Chazz not only wants American Express to give him a platinum card, he also thinks they're missing an opportunity not using him in one of those "Member since.." commercials.  Thus, Chazz has taken to Twitter to show Amex his salesmanship.

Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
Just used my AMEX to buy a waterbed for my pet snakes. 


Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
Just used my AMEX to rent a Chrysler 300 because my girlfriend is a rapper. 


Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
Just used my AMEX to get into an exclusive club. Sam's. 


Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
Just used my AMEX to persuade a ruffian to part with his shillelagh.

Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
Just used my AMEX to purchase some Piece of Mind..(doubt Mind's her real name). 
#IhaveanAMEX


Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
Just used my AMEX to purchase a box of styrofoam popcorn.  I'm going to mail real popcorn in it, and see if Nana can tell the difference. 
#IhaveanAMEX


Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
Just used my AMEX to purchase prison time for the expat in Brazil who thiefed my identity off of Yahoo. 
#IhaveanAMEX #expatslikebigbutts

Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
Just used my AMEX to buy off a gumshoe with candy.  I solve mysteries. 
#IhaveanAMEX #almondjoysgotnuts

Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
Just used my membership rewards at AMEX to purchase Rasputin's condom. 
#IhaveanAMEX #MembershipRewards

Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
Just used my AMEX to reconstitute the trust my Nana has in me via imagination air money. 
#IhaveanAMEX

Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
Just used my AMEX in a credit card fight at the bus stop vs an old lady's VISA card. Victorious. 
#IhaveanAMEX 


Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
Just used my AMEX to buy Uncle Steve breakfast.  All he wanted was a liter of Mountain Dew.
#IhaveanAMEX #unclesteveisadrunk 

0 comments: