7.16.2012

CHAZZ: #ontherightpath

Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
Lost half my Twitter followers. #ontherightpath

Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
Stopped pretending to have a job to further dedicate my time to inking pictures of circus freaks. #ontherightpath

Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
Accepted being called Bro by dude who is not my bro, but just a dude. #ontherightpath

Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
Release your squirrels back to the wild. #ontherightpath


Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
My THACO is -4. U Can't Touch This. #ontherightpath


Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
Who took my roids? Tuesday is the fair! #ontherightpath


Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
How does it feel to wake up every day knowing your pets love me more than you, Juanita! You've been pet-cuckolded!  #ontherightpath

Cousin Chazz (@cousinchazz)
Just watched the Cheers pilot seventeen times in a row on Amazon Prime. Shelley Long is an animal. Respek. #ontherightpath

0 comments: