11.14.2012

HOTEL REVIEW: Springfield Econolodge

Didn't make it fifty yards off the highway tonight before a state cop pulled me over; it went well, only five minutes of outright screaming in my face before giving me a DOT quiz, making me sit in the parking lot for 45 more minutes while I imagine he sat in his cruiser playing Angry Birds, then seeing me off with a written warning for having an "unsecured" 2x6 in the back of the truck.  
You'd think a brick wall would keep the sound of the motel pub's video poker machines out of this room on the second floor; no such luck.  Ring a ding ding.


-- Yes, I misrepresent these as actual hotel reviews.. I'm sorry.  No, I won't stop.  Okay, here's my review: If you look directly at the Springfield Econolodge you will catch a violent flu. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, that really is funny +