6.04.2011

CHAZZ: 9 Pickup Lines - LIMTUCKY Edition

Limtucky is not just a town, but a way of life.  Chazz knows this better than anyone, so here are his best nine lines for picking up women in Limtucky proper.


1 Want to come back to my place and monkey-pluck ticks off my back?


2 If you're my girl you can use my three-wheeler to hit Jongerdens for Hard Iced Tea.


3 Limtucky, Babe: I have a two-tone house, a three-tone car, and 27,000 dollars worth of fishing supplies. Don't play like that doesn't excite you.


4 Let's get drunk and crazy, and eat government cheese!


5 You stick with the Chazz, and I'll give you the big O. . . Oxycontin!


6 The Blue Moon of Limtucky is very romantic, except that half the town tries to shoot it with hunting rifles.


7 Let's park at the sandpit, smoke cigarillos, listen to Skid Row, and just talk. Talk about how we're gonna get out of this eviction from the park.


8 Listen, Honey, let's go on a date: you ever trolled Rte 25 for roadkill? 


9 Yo Girl, my beer bottles are redemptive, but I'm not!

0 comments: