5.20.2011

CHAZZ: Top 20 Pickup Lines

Cousin Chazz has decided to become a Pick-Up Guru.  He has insisted we publish his twenty lines guaranteed to score with honeys:


20 I want to be your content provider.



19 Dignity is overrated.



18 Let's drink beer out of whiskey tumblers, and pretend we're expatriates in a Warren Zevon song.



17 You shall not PASS!!



16 I want to be your great mistake.



15 Let's go to your place, get naked, and read magazines on each-other.



14 Once you go Chazz, you delete all your social networking accounts, and start over.



13 A night with me is like a night with Willem Dafoe in the English Patient -- which is to say I'm a morphine-crazed thief with a skeleton face. 



12 My perfect first date would be getting a to-go order of meatloaf, and watching me play Madden.



11 True love is a myth. I am prepared to offer you semi- indifferent like.



10 I want to show you the world. There's DSL at my Mom's house.



9 Ever wrestled a muskrat?



8 You look like the hobbled antelope.



7 I can transact my love anywhere with up to 60% fidelity to what it would be in a bed. Think about it.



6 Ever hang out at the Prattleboro train tracks?



5 What's your sign? . . I mean race.



4 Women are like a beautiful platter of fruit, and I 'm a borscht man. Are beets fruit?



3 I haven't seen this much delectable dark thigh since they shut down the Pollo Campero in Brockton!



2 Do I like women? Welllll... I acknowledge they're a necessity.



1 Yeah, I'm that Chazz.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"semi-indifferent like" LOL